Holidays are coming up and the fall weather is bringing the noise. Here’s 3 no bake desserts for Thanksgiving, Friendsgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, potlucks and your average fall weekend. Vegan pumpkin spice is on its way! Dairy free and egg free desserts for yo hippie ass 🙂
Vegan Layered Pumpkin Cheesecake
So good!!! But I will admit that the texture came out less than perfect. I’ve mixed coconut cream with vegan cream cheese before and didn’t have this issue but those times the coconut cream wasn’t ice cold. If you use a blender I’m sure it won’t matter but I used a food processor and the coconut cream didn’t processes as smoothly as it should have. If your coconut cream is cold then melt it in the microwave before adding it to the food processor. I added coconut oil. I usually don’t add coconut oil to my coconut cream/cream chz mixture but I wanted the added insurance that it would be solid when I take it out of the fridge.
Crust: 10 ginger snap cookies (or 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs), 1.5 TB vegan butter
Filling: 5 oz vegan cream chz (I used daiya), 1/4 ts vanilla extract, 9 TB powdered sugar (or to taste), 5 TB pumpkin puree, 1 ts pumpkin pie spice, 1 can coconut milk *CREAM ONLY*, 2 TB coconut oil
- Chill canned coconut milk in fridge.
- Put ginger snap cookies in food processor. Process til cookies are fine sand.
- Add melted vegan butter to the crushed ginger snap cookies and processor.
- Pour into a 4 X 8 tin. Press the crust into the tin firmly. Place in fridge.
- Wipe out food processor. Add vegan cream cheese, vanilla and sugar to food processor and process til smooth.
- Open chilled can of coconut milk. Drain coconut water. Take only the coconut cream and melt in microwave. Add to the food processor.
- Add half of the filling to the tin and place in the fridge.
- Add pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice to the rest of the cream chz filling. Pour the pumpkin cheesecake on top of the plain cheese cake. Fridge til solid. ENJOY
Inspired by A Treats Affair
Vegan Pumpkin Pie Chocolate Cups
I love these! Perfect 2 bite desserts. And because I didn’t add too much coconut oil to the chocolate it doesn’t melt in my hands. No mess. Well, the filling can be a little messy. If you want the filling to be more solid feel free to add coconut oil to the filling.
Chocolate shell: 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips (90g), 1 ts coconut oil (4g)
Filling: 8oz package of vegan cream cheese, 6 TB powdered sugar (or to taste), 4 TB pumpkin puree, 1/2 ts pumpkin pie spice, (1 TB coconut oil optional for firmer filling), mini cupcake liners + graham cracker crumbs for garnish
- Melt vegan chocolate with coconut oil
- Coat the inside of mini liners with chocolate. Place in fridge til solid then coat a second layer. Fridge til solid.
- In a food processor add all of the filling and processor smooth. I didn’t add coconut oil but you can! Just melt the coconut oil before mixing in.
- Pour filling in piping bag and place in the fridge til chilled
- Peel liners from the chocolate. Pipe filling inside and top with graham cracker crumbs for garnish. ENJOY
Vegan Pumpkin Pie Truffles in White Chocolate
I made a huge batch of these Vegan Pumpkin Truffles back when no one was following my youtube channel. It’s such a great recipe I figured I’d share it again. I was eating them straight from the fridge when I first made them. But then I made these last minute for Mark’s family’s Thanksgiving last year. Mark’s dad kept saying, “Crazy how much these taste just like pumpkin pie”. I didn’t remember them tasting so identical to pie so I grabbed one. Since they were sitting at room temperature it made them so much more creamy. They were just like pumpkin pie. These are great from the fridge but unbelievable once they hit room temp.
6 vegan graham crackers, 4 TB pumpkin puree, 1/2 ts pumpkin spice, 2 TB vegan cream cheese, 1 TB powdered sugar (or to taste), 1 cup vegan white chocolate chips (160g available on ebay, amazon and vegan online stores)
- Process the graham crackers into crumbs of fine sand. Reserve a 1 TB for garnish.
- Add in everything except white chocolate chips and process til smooth
- I used a 4oz scoop to form pumpkin pie balls. Place in freezer til solid.
- Melt vegan white chocolate chips. Quickly dip each frozen ball in melted white chocolate. Garnish with graham cracker crumbs then place in fridge til sold. ENJOY *if you make a large amount work in small batches at a time
Inspired by Rich Bitch Cooking