Vegan Blue Star Smoothie Bowl + Blackberry & Banana
I am really digging these smoothie bowls with vegan yogurt and berries. Even just bananas chopped and topped on a smoothie bowl is super satisfying.
2 frozen bananas (240 grams), 1 fresh bananas for stars & blending, 1 TB agave, vegan yogurt, 3 or more blue capsules (blue spirulina brand “3 E Live” bought off ebay), blackberries (86 grams), sprinkle coconut flakes
- Slice a couple pieces of banana and cookie cut stars out of them
- Process left over banana, frozen bananas and agave in a food processor. Once smooth empty spirulina caps and process more.
- Pour blue banana nice cream into a bowl. Add vegan yogurt, blackberries, banana stars and coconut flakes. ENJOY
Vegan BBQ Potatoes – Sweet + Smokey
I love potatoes. I know a lot of you hippies do too. I coated these with barbecue sauce. Nothing fancy. Just keeping it lazy. I highly recommend adding the vegan sour cream. If not the sauce might get a bit too sweet. The sour cream balances out all of the sweetness.
2 potatoes (500 grams), 1 TB oil, 2 servings of BBQ sauce, 1 serving vegan sour cream (store bought)
- Cube potatoes and coat with oil. Bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes or until golden.
- If barbecue sauce is cold then microwave before mixing with potatoes. Top with vegan sour cream. ENJOY
Vegan Kale Cheese Pizza
I never make pizza this fancy. I added vegan cheese and baby kale. Damn this was good. Plus I let the dough sit out longer than usual so the dough was soft as butter which let me roll this thinner than usual. So much better than usual.
1/2 bag of store bought pizza dough (I used trader joes), 1 serving of sauce, spices (ground fennel, onion, garlic powder, italian herbs), 2 slices vegan cheese (I like daiya slices better than their shredded), small tomatoes, olives, handful baby kale, 1/2 TB oil, sprinkle salt + flour for rolling dough.
- Place baking sheet in 420 degree oven.
- Cover your work space with flour. Put dough on your floured work space then coat hands in flour and shape your pizza. Add the least amount of flour to your dough to keep it from sticking to your hands or your work surface.
- Spray foil in oil and add your shaped dough to the foil
- Top the dough. Add a layer of pasta sauce. Add spices (I used onion & garlic powder + ground fennel). Add vegan cheese, tomatoes & olives. Coat pizza crust with oil to make it golden.
- Add your foil & dough to your hot baking sheet and bake til crust is golden (12-20 minutes)
- Saute your kale with a dash of salt and oil til wilted. Add on top of cooked pizza. ENJOY
Here’s more of my What I Eat In A Day posts. Video of todays feast below.