Record breaking recipe. Grill some veggies for 8-10 minutes while the pasta boils & the sauce makes itself. DONE! BAM! ENJOY.
8 baby carrots, 3rd of small cabbage, a sprinkle of sliced mushrooms, 2 TB soy sauce, 1 TB agave, 1 TB cornstarch, sprinkle of garlic & onion powder, fresh or powdered ginger, 5 oz uncooked pasta, 1 TB sesame seed oil (sesame seed & green onion for garnish)
- Chop carrots and cabbage. Throw in sliced mushroom and grated ginger.
- Pour on top 2 TB soy sauce, 1 TB agave & 1 TB cornstarch. Sprinkle in garlic and onion powder and mix everything up. (optional: add 1 TB water)
- Pull veggie mixture on grill for 8-10 minutes
- Cook pasta while veggies are grilling. Once pasta is cooked drain & coat with 1 TB toasted sesame seed oil.
- Toss veggies with cooked pasta. Garnish with green onion & sesame seed. ENJOY
For more details watch my video below