Oh hell yeah! These will knock your socks off. Who needs a whole slice of pie plus a fork & plate? Never again. Finger food for life. This is the best holiday & fall dessert! I only coated half of the 22 pumpkin pie balls with white chocolate because I’m a poor judge of how many vegan white chocolate chips to melt. I’m going to recommend at least the whole bag. I used about half which wasn’t enough. Honestly I really liked the plain pumpkin balls. Without the coating they’re kind of messy. The vegan white chocolate chip coating is completely decadent. I’m doing a give away on my facebook page Anarchist Kitchen & on my instagram page Rich Bitch Cooking. Look for this post on each of those pages the details to win a bag of vegan white chocolate chips from me to you. One bag will be given away on each.
20 sheets graham crackers, 1/2 can pumpkin puree, 2 ts pumpkin pie spice, 2.5 oz vegan cream cheese, 2 TB agave, bag of vegan chocolate chips, 1-2 TB of coconut oil, pumpkin pie spice for garnish
- Put 20 graham cracker sheets in the food processor and grind completely down
- Pour ground graham crackers in a bowl and set aside
- Put 1/2 can pumpkin puree, 2 ts pumpkin spice, 2.5 oz vegan cream cheese & 2 TB agave in the food processor. Once smooth add the ground graham crackers
- Pour filling into a bowl and chill in the fridge
- Once chilled scoop filling into 1 TB size portions. Roll each piece into a ball and place in the fridge overnight.
- Carefully melt a bag of vegan white chocolate chips with 1 TB coconut oil. Add more oil to thin it out as needed. 2 TB is likely the max.
- Place a frozen ball on a fork and dip in the vegan white chocolate. Tap the fork to remove any excess. Place back on your tray and garnish with pumpkin pie spice. Allow all the truffles to chill in the fridge to harden the vegan white chocolate shell. ENJOY
For more details on this recipe watch my video below. This recipe was inspired by Pop Sugar.