One Green Planet has a killer recipe section. They add new recipes from different bloggers everyday. I’ll dig through it, go to the blogger’s website and let the rabbit hole begin. I’ve found this recipe on there. I’m so glad I made this. Quinoa for the win!
2 servings of dried quinoa, 3 or 4 bell peppers, canned beans, canned corn, tiny can of tomato sauce (I used unsalted), 2 ts chili powder, 2 ts cumin, dash of garlic & onion powder, dash of chipotle powder (optional), 1/2 ts salt, vegan cheese, cilantro for garnish
- Cook quinoa and set aside
- Cut bell peppers in half and core. Add to boiling water for 5-10 minutes. Goal is to soften them. Dry peppers once they’re done.
- Mix rinsed cans of beans & corn with the quinoa and tomato sauce. Add spices and salt.
- Stuff each bell pepper and top with vegan cheese
- Bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees or until vegan cheese is melted. ENJOY
For more details on this recipe watch my video below. This recipe was inspired by Vegan Huggs.