New life principle; garnish all foods with basil. This weekend was my first time trying this brand of vegan cream cheese & vegan sliced cheese. “Daiya”, how ever the fuck you say that. I was walking through the grocery store literally saying to myself, “STOP BUYING SHIT” as I’m reaching to fill my hand with bullshit. No regrets. This is insane and takes a few second to whip together since it’s more of a preparation than a recipe. MAKE THIS!!! This made 6 muffins but I only used 1/2 a box of cornbread mix.
1/2 box of trader joe’s cornbread mix, 1 container of vegan cream cheese, 1/2 cup almond milk, 1 jalapeno, muffin papers, (basil garnish)
- Mix 1/2 box of cornbread mix with .5 cup almond mix
- Slice jalapeno in to 12 round thin slices and dice up the remainder of the jalapeno.
- Mix diced jalapeno into the cornbread batter
- Fill paper cups evenly
- Cut vegan cream cheese into 6 equal pieces and scoop out with spoon. Put each piece in the center of the batter.
- Lay jalapenos onto and bake. 350 degrees for about 35 minutes. Test to make sure it’s fully baked. ENJOY
For more details on this recipe watch my video below. Side note: this brand makes their shit soy free AND it taste really food. Thumbs up.