THIS! THIS! THIS! Make this, it’s insane. I was trying to make Thai Coconut Soup but this is a million times better. If you watch the video below you’ll see that I kept adding the same 2 ingredients over and over trying to get the right ratio. This serves two but you might want to double the recipe.
1 TB oil, little bottle of red thai curry paste (1 T + 2 ts), 1 TB grated ginger, 1 can coconut cream (I used trader joe’s), 1 lime, 1 cup water, chopped cilantro, 100 grams rice vermicelli
- Heat 1 TB oil and add 1 TB +2 ts (or 2 TB for simplicity sake) and a TB grated ginger. Saute til oil is a good mix of the flavors.
- Add 1 can of coconut milk & lime juice and stir
- Add 1 cup water, stir then get it to a rolling boil
- After a few minutes turn heat up a little and add pasta
- Take off heat once pasta is soft. Pour sauce & pasta in a bowl. Top with cilantro. ENJOY
For more details on this recipe watch my video below. This recipe was inspired by The Woks of Life.