This recipe could easily be over looked. It’s too simple and doesn’t appear to have a well balance of flavors. But the flavors released while baking are so buttery and rich this will knock your socks off! I’ve made this with a handful of different oils and toasted sesame seed oil is my favorite. Baking this dish with sesame seed oil totally makes me think of crispy spring rolls. I doubt anyone else would make that connection but I love spring rolls so this recipe some how (magically) stimulates the same part of my brain that turns on while eating vegan fried spring rolls. I want to eat this all day, everyday.
Cauliflower, oil, salt
- Slice or chop half of a large cauliflower into smaller pieces. The more pieces the better.
- Coat your baking sheet in 1 TB of oil
- Coat your cauliflower pieces with 2 TB of oil & mix well in a bowl
- In a single layer spread out your oiled veggies on the baking sheet & sprinkle with salt
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30-50 minutes. Make sure the tips are brown and small stray pieces are burnt. You want these well done. ENJOY
For more details on this recipe watch my video below