Damn good! For a first time recipe this works. You could likely chop other veggies in your food processor and add them to the potato mix. I had considered throwing some fresh spinach in the butter chick’n sauce.
- For the sauce mix a can of coconut milk with a 6 oz can of tomato paste on the stove. Whisk in 1/4 ts salt, 2 ts garam masala, 1 ts cumin powder, 1 ts coriander powder, 1 ts turmeric, 1 ts ginger powder & .5 ts chili powder.
- Peel 4 large potatoes. Chop, boil, drain then mash the potatoes. I used about 34 oz of white potatoes.
- Add 1 ts cumin powder, 1 ts coriander powder, 1 ts turmeric to the mashed potatoes and mix
- Measure 1/2 cup of bread crumbs and mix almost all of it into the mashed potato mix. Pour the remainder of bread crumbs on a plate.
- Make large balls from the potato mix and roll them in bread crumbs. Fry about 7 in a skillet on medium high heat with 2 TB of oil at a time. Service on rice with sauce on top. ENJOY
Full recipe has 3,895 mg of potassium!
For more details on this recipe watch my video below. The Butter Chicken Sauce was inspired by Damn Delicious.