Yo, I thought cauliflower was cheap? Mine cost $3.99…OMGWTF. And still the worlds cheapest dish. I used half the cauliflower ($2) but still have half of the sauce left over. Add in the pasta for 20 cents. $1.20 for this Rich Bitch Meal. The veggies add on an extra cost but who gives a fuck about veggies? Fuck em. While I have a recipe below for you I will say that this isn’t exact, taste as you go. If you’re not avoiding fat add some vegan butter, I imagine that would take this to the max.
- Chop half a cauliflower then boil or steam it
- Saute 1 or 2 chopped garlic cloves with oil (skip this step if you’re avoiding fat)
- Once soft drain and blend with either water or unsweetened “milk” (3/4 cup – 1.5 cups, add slowly)
- Add 1-2 TB lime juice, 1 ts salt, 1/4th cup yeast flakes, 1/4 ts of both garlic & onion powder and your sauteed garlic.
- Blend til smooth
- Cook some veggies and/or go straight to cooking pasta
- I boiled broccoli for a few minutes and sauteed some sliced mushrooms
- Mix some sauce and pasta, top with veggies and garnish with black pepper & chopped parsley. ENJOY
For more details on this recipe watch my video below. This recipe was inspired by Oh She Glows.