This was the first time I’ve made this. I’d been imagining something like this in my head for the last few weeks. I loved it! I used to live on sweet potatoes (everyday for 4 years) but now that I seldom eat them I forget how epic they are in all forms. This is the best dish! Throw a dinner party and hook your friends up. This is it!
- Chop & boil sweet potatoes ( I used 3 for the two of us)
- Drain and mash with 2 TB oil/butter with chipotle spice, garlic, onion powder and salt (find chipotle powder!)
- Mix a lb of ground chicken (we used turkey) with spices (we used blacken spices) and roll into balls
- Cook meatballs in skillet with a TB of oil
- For sauce mix either tomato sauce (at least 6 TB) or BBQ and add tons of hot sauce and at least 1 TB of butter.
- Put mashed pot in bowl and pour some sauce on top
- Roll meatballs in sauce (from the pot) and add them to the sauce on your mashed pot. ENJOY
For more details on this recipe watch my video below