This was kind of a whim and I’ll say it came out even better than expected. I ate on this for days. I love creamy, chocolaty bit size something or another. This isn’t corn syrup and cream so these won’t dissolve in your mouth the same way but my guess if you’re a big hippie and willing to meet in the middle. Sure there is a lot of sugar in this recipe but you’ll likely only eat a small square at a time. I did freeze a couple small pieces as a gift to my future self. This could easily be made vegan if you took out the butter and added another type of saturated fat like coconut oil.
- Put 1 cup of pinto beans in the food processor & blend smooth
- Melt 8 TB butter or coconut oil, palm oil or vegan butter. Add to food processor.
- 2 cups of sweetener (I used powdered sugar), blend
- 1 cup cacao/chocolate powder, blend
- Pour and chill in fridge. ENJOY
For more details on this recipe watch my video below. This recipe was inspired by this blog here.