In case this isn’t fancy enough to you I will put in the extra effort to mention YOU SHOULD MAKE THIS. This is amazing! This is fucking perfect! I love this, I’ve only made this once or twice so it’s fair to say that even I’m part of the audience I’m trying to reason with. Self: Make This! This is by far, hands down a soul warming meal. Pumpkin pie & creamy hot chocolate should be in the same category as this recipe.
- Chop sweet potato, toss with oil and bake (400 degrees? 30-50 minutes?)
- Remove kale steams, chop and add to skillet with 1 TB oil & salt
- Take cooked kale out of skillet and set aside (check on sweet pot, maybe flip/rotate)
- Put 1 can of rinsed chickpeas in the skillet and toast Indian spices with them (onion, garlic, turmeric, cumin, chili, coriander, mustard seed, fenugreek, salt, etc)
- Add 1 TB oil to the toasted spiced chickpeas so they don’t burn
- Make tahini sauce (tahini, water, salt & citrus). You can add dill or parsley to tahini sauce.
- Plate kale first, then chickpeas and put sweet pot on side. Drizzle with tahini. ENJOY
For more details on this recipe watch my video below. This was inspired by a Minimalist Baker recipe.