Here is one of the laziest recipe that taste like fast food copycat. This Chinese food hack is perfect for when you either A. want a large volume of flavorful food with out a lot of calories or B. need to use up veggies that are dying in your fridge. This is so simple that it’s almost not a recipe. approx 450 – 550 calories & dirt cheap.
- Saute veggies in sesame seed oil (different flavors, colors or textures are ideal)
- cook pasta (say 3 or 4 oz)
- make sauce
Mix the following together to make the sauce then pour over veggies & pasta
- 4 TB soy sauce ( I used reduce sodium)
- 1 TB sesame oil (option, I’ve make it with or without)
- 2 TB sugar
- .5 – 1 ts ginger powder
- Sriracha to taste (I used A LOT)
For more details on this recipe watch my video below. This is inspired by a Damn Delicious recipe.